Grace is something i am constantly trying to understand.
what does life without grace look like?
Some choose to focus on what happens when we die.
we have several options.
Man goes to hell
Man goes to heaven
Man no longer exists
There are several interpretations of this, but they all pretty much fall within one of these ball park ranges.
Those who believe in Jesus Christ have to pick one of these.
If God’s grace extends over anything one can know, than how can man possibly
- go to hell…?
I see all the other options available within grace, but a place where one is damned by God himself…
Let’s wrestle with a few ideas.
God created everything.
Who created it?
If you are made in the image of God, and you create your own hell, does this means God can create hell?
What if there is a hell, but it has nothing to do with you? What if Jesus and his story is about the fact that God wants to change everything.
The idea of Jesus opens up a few can of worms.
1. God was just having fun and decided to throw Jesus into the mix at the time he wanted.
2. Jesus was a clean up for God’ mistake.
3. Jesus is one of us who wanted to share a story of freedom.
4. Jesus is God in the form of man who decided to save us from Him…huh?
5. Jesus is a real dude and the things he said were forced into the understandings of those who were expecting a messiah.
To be continued.